We're excited to be looking for an experienced Digital Product Designer that loves to make complex things look simple and engage users. You have a proven track-record of having worked with user-centric products both on a UI and UX-level.
As product designer at Qliro you are expected to push the boundaries of our products and make them easy, intuitive and fun to use. An ideal candidate is someone who feel strongly about product design and process and is able to articulate its values to internal collaborators and team members.An important role to us
At Qliro we want to create the future of how people interact with financial services. Digital Product Designers sit right in the middle of that - making beautiful engaging experiences for Qliro's users. We think that designers make great impact when they think creatively, and have a passion for prototyping, details, stories and experiences.What you will do
Who we are looking for
- Create and design beautiful interactions across platforms.
- Partner with the Product Managers and developers to define problems, goals, map user flows and exchange ideas.
- Give and receive feedback from other designers and stakeholders.
- Deliver and work in a fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
- Lo-fi & Hi-fi prototyping skills.
- You have at least 4 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have shipped products.
- Passionate about pushing the boundaries of financial services.
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.