Qliro IT operations team has grown at a rapid pace, supporting and delivering an increasing number of products internally and to customers and clients. Working with the latest technologies, our aim is to be the leaders of the company, providing reliable, secure services. To keep quality in our delivery, we are now hiring a SQL DBA.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by learning and applying some of the latest technologies while you help develop Qliro. You'll also have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of such a fast-growing and successful company.What you will do:
Who are we looking for?
- Administrate our MSSQL environment
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity, performance, blocking and deadlocking, replication, log shipping, connectivity, security issues etc
- Improving development and testing environments
- Cooperate with existing DBA with database administration and contribute to improving the department with ideas, automation or processes
- High availability and disaster recovery (availability groups and clustering)
- Performance troubleshooting
- Index maintenance
- Contribute to designing the infrastructure
- Documentation, backup, and recovery
- Monitoring (Redgate)
What can we offer you?
- At least 4 years of working as an MSSQL DBA
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration knowledge (2014 and above)
- Practical experience in troubleshooting performance problems, query tuning, and optimization
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of automation
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- A thorough understanding of system dependencies
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.