Are you working as a Data Scientist or a Data Analyst and want to take the next step?Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products. In addition to our E-commerce business we have also successfully released D2C saving and loans products, apps, self-service website and merchant-facing interfaces.Now we are looking for a Data Steward to take a crucial part in establishing our Qliro Exploration Hub. As a Data Steward, you will work in a team of data engineers and data scientists with end-to-end responsibility for the whole data ecosystem of the usage of data and information with the intention to explore.
The Qliro Exploration Hub is at the heart of data and information analytics at Qliro and thereby also the heart of delivering upon the vision. We're using the latest technologies to convert data and information into insights that provide value for all our stakeholders. The team is part of the Exploration organization at Qliro and work closely with the rest of the organization to ensure great deliveries for the company and its parties and consumers.In this role you will
Who you are
- Be the go-to expert for the company with anything in the realm of data; responsible for assuring quality and trust in the data, creating standard definitions for the organization to follow, and maintaining a consistent use of data resources across the organization.
- Challenge the preconceived notions and create new conditions for how the Exploration Hub can be used to create business benefits.
- Define the data and identify assets to be managed within the Exploration Hub. This ensures there isn't conflict between data elements when sourced into the hub.
- Be responsible within the Exploration Hub for data and information content and meta data management related to a set of data assets.
- Maintain quality of the data and information, internally reporting on metrics, evaluating and identifying issues and coordinating and implementing corrections regularly.
- Monitor data usage to assist teams, share best practice trends in data use, and provide insight into how and where teams can use data to help in day-to-day decision-making.
- Ensure compliance and security of the data. The Data Steward are responsible for protecting the data, while providing information on potential risks and offering regulatory guidance.
- Investigate and profile data and information in data sources as well as in the Exploration Hub.
It´s great if you have
- Passionate about solving complex problems and concretizes the result in quality ensured data and information.
- You are someone who continuously seeks improvements, enjoys learning new tools and techniques.
- You are logical and analytical minded and are able to seamlessly communicate technical content to end users.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- You have extensive knowledge in the data and information management area and have worked with data technologies, preferably within financial and/or related industries.
- Preferable you have knowledge around information modelling and its impact on platform performance and quality of the end result
- You are familiar with SQL and tools for querying relational data bases.
- Experience from credit area in a bank or credit market company
- Experience from courses in information modeling, information architecture or requirement work
- Experience/knowledge from Scala and Hive.
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We'll provide you with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days' annual leave. What more? At the office you can to enjoy our Thursday breakfast buffet together with all our amazing colleagues, regular mindfulness sessions and a sports hour every week.