Take the chance and join us on an active part of driving next generation's fintech company in a truly international organization in Stockholm.
We are now looking for a CTO management trainee, an opportunity for you at the beginning of your career. You will work closely with our CTO Harald Walden, supporting and learning from his daily activities as responsible for all IT/Tech at Qliro: Engineering, IT Operations, BI and SecOps. In this role, you will get a huge insight into our company and be a part of its entrepreneurial spirit towards further growth and development.What you will do?
Who are we looking for?
- IT KPI followup
- Coordination of meetings, presentations and recruitments
- Budget control
- Project management and coordination
- Risk control and followup
- IT process management
- You have a university degree in a relevant field: computer science, system science or similar
- Knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement
- About 1 year of work experience preferably as a consultant and in search for an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- You are proactive and with a constant hunger for more
- You speak and write English fluently (Swedish is a plus)
Fun fact: Read more about Harald here
This is a full-time position.
Apply now as we are interviewing continuously!What can we offer you?
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.