Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.We're looking for a Business Analyst to join our progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development and delegating responsibility to impact the way our 3 million users handle their payments. As a Business Analyst, you will take a key role in the Business Control and Analytics team and contribute to our analytical capabilities, enabling even more growth. We're working quickly to get ahead in the Fin-Tech area but we're careful to take time and support data-driven and fact-based decisions.
Qliro's Business Control and Analytics team is looking for a Business Analyst to further strengthen our Business Control and Analytics function. The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Business Control and Analytics within the finance organization and will work closely with many other departments to create value for Qliro, our merchants and customers through analytical insights and fact-based decisions. An excellent chance for someone interested in a challenging career, working with multiple stakeholders and learning how a financial company works end-to-end from strategy, product development, credit, sales and financeWhat you will do?
We believe you have:
- Share insights and provide modeling and analytical support to all relevant departments and stakeholders to facilitate data-driven and fact-based decision making, e.g. in Business Development, Customer relationships, Credit decisions and Product Development
- Co-develop intelligence and analytical tools together with the Business Intelligence team for both internal and external applications
- Liaise with department heads, assist them with business analysis on their current operations and co-develop action/implementation plans based on findings
- Up to two years of experience in a similar position (e.g. business analyst, financial analyst, pricing analyst, controller or a business consulting/investment banking background), preferably with some experience from the financial services sector
- Master's degree in Business, Finance or another quantitative field such as Engineering, Physics or Mathematics. A Bachelor's degree, or a degree in any other related field with strong academic records could also be considered.
- A genuine interest for business, and a commercial understanding
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects with a results-oriented focus
- Solid Excel skills (previous experience with SQL is a big plus but not a requirement)
- Fluency in English
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We'll provide you with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days' annual leave. What more? At the office you can to enjoy our Thursday breakfast buffet together with all our amazing colleagues, regular mindfulness sessions and a sports hour every week.