We are looking for an experienced System Operations Engineer with good infrastructure and tooling skills to join one of QBank's Product Development Teams. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) company and will be working with the development and maintenance of their product, QBank.About the company
QBank is a SaaS enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution with great integration possibilities and scalability. Developed since 2003 and divested as separate company & listed in 2014. QBank is a market leader in Nordics but also have many international customers based around the globe. Their customer projects tend to differ, and comes with different challenges, set-ups and advanced requirements.
QBank's office is based in central Sweden, Stockholm, where they work together in a modern and open office space. In this position you will be a part of the product development team which consist of five skilled developers with different backgrounds.Job description
As a System Operations Engineer at QBank you will:
- Use your experience and knowledge to collaborate with the team to design modern, modular and maintainable solutions and improve on current ones.
- Work closely with your team, and collaborate cross-team with the other operations engineers to synchronize efforts.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills.
You will be a part of one of their Product Development Teams consisting of Developers and operations specialists. The aim is to have a multi-disciplined team where everyone has a specialty. However, it's very important that every member is aware of the other areas as well and can chip in if in a pinch. That's what a team does!Your profile
To fit into the role, we believe that you:
- Are excited about delivering great web applications using modern technology.
- Have experience in administering services on a GNU/Linux platform and working with Cloud providers, eg. GCP, AWS.
- Experienced in administering databases, and in installing, maintaining and using tools for monitoring services
Furthermore, we believe that you are a team player with a strong passion for modern practices and agile processes and are enthusiastic about exploring new technologies. You can work on your own in some cases. Every problem is unique and sometimes requires a team effort while in other cases it may require you to manage the work yourself. Moreover, you have an ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions.Application process
In this process, QBank collaborates with Skill in the recruitment process. Please note that we work with ongoing selection and that the position may be filled before the last application date, therefore we encourage you to apply for the position today. Log in or register your CV at www.skill.se.
For questions regarding the position, please contact responsible recruiter consultant Alexandra Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 013-473 20 68.