We are now looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with good test automation skills to join one of the company's Product Development Teams. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) company and will be working with the development and maintenance of their product, QBank.About the company
QBank is a SaaS enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution with great integration possibilities and scalability. Developed since 2003 and divested as separate company & listed in 2014. QBank is a market leader in Nordics but also have many international customers based around the globe. Their customer projects tend to differ, and comes with different challenges, set-ups and advanced requirements.
QBank's office is based in central Sweden, Stockholm, where they work together in a modern and open office space. In this position you will be a part of the product development team which consist of five skilled developers with different backgrounds.Job description
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at QBank you will:
- Use your experience and knowledge to collaborate with the team to ensure the correctness of the current system as well as improving their test automation toolset.
- Collaborate closely with the team, and the other team's quality assurance engineers.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills.
To fit into the role, we believe you have experience with implementing test automation in the development process, and in selecting, installing, configuring, and maintaining test automation tools. You are comfortable in exploring new technologies and can work on your own in some cases. Every problem is unique and sometimes requires a team effort while in other cases it may require you to manage the work yourself.
Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Are excited about delivering great web applications using modern technology.
- Have experience in setting up and maintaining continuous integration on development platforms (GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian).
- Have experience in improving development processes with the aim to produce higher quality software.
- Are a team player with a strong passion for modern practices and agile processes.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious person who is driven and passionate by nature, and who strive to improve the development process. You will also contribute to creating both a more streamlined product as well as the Development Department.
This as a great opportunity for the right person, to step into QBank at the perfect time to really make a difference and help solidify and advance their market position further.Application process
In this process, QBank collaborates with Skill in the recruitment process. Please note that we work with ongoing selection and that the position may be filled before the last application date, therefore we encourage you to apply for the position today. Log in or register your CV at www.skill.se.
For questions regarding the position, please contact responsible recruiter consultant Alexandra Karlsson at email@example.com or 013-473 20 68.