We are looking for an experienced Product Owner with good prioritization, communication and backlog management skills to join QBank and their Product Development Department. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) company and will be working with the development and maintenance of their product, QBank.About the company
QBank is a SaaS enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution with great integration possibilities and scalability. Developed since 2003 and divested as separate company & listed in 2014. QBank is a market leader in Nordics but also have many international customers based around the globe. Their customer projects tend to differ, and comes with different challenges, set-ups and advanced requirements.
QBank's office is based in central Sweden, Stockholm, where they work together in a modern and open office space. In this position you will be a part of the product development team which consist of five skilled developers with different backgrounds.Job description
As a Product Owner at QBank you will:
- Use your experience and knowledge to gather, prioritize and refine requirements from the stakeholders and the teams to ensure that development of the product aligns with the overall vision.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholders to understand the market, the customer, and the business in order to make sound decisions.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills.
As you will be the first person filling this role full-time, we think that you should be ambitious and willing to help define and create a better and more organized Development Department. Our view of the responsibilities of the Product Owner is to ensure that all the teams have a prioritized backlog. The other big thing is to communicate and mediate with the Development Teams and stakeholders. We hope that you can help QBank cover all things that a high-performing Product Owner should be doing.
Furthermore, we believe that you:
- Are excited about delivering great web applications using modern technology.
- Possess the ambition and desire to help define the product owner role at QBank, create structure and processes and help make any changes required for this to happen.
- Have experience with maintaining backlogs and planning project iterations and in defining reachable goals and creating a grounded plan to reach them.
- Have experience in agile software projects.
- Have experience in improving development processes with the aim to set a clear vision and a transparent plan.
- Are a team player with a strong passion for modern practices and agile processes.
- Can learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions.
This as a great opportunity for the right person, to step into QBank at the perfect time to really make a difference and help solidify and advance their market position further.Application process
In this process, QBank collaborates with Skill in the recruitment process. Please note that we work with ongoing selection and that the position may be filled before the last application date, therefore we encourage you to apply for the position today. Log in or register your CV at www.skill.se.
For questions regarding the position, please contact responsible recruiter consultant Alexandra Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 013-473 20 68.