Since Puzzel is always on the cutting edge of innovation and customer service there is a need for talented individuals that can present and demonstrate our offering for our customers. As a Solution Architect/Presale this is where you fit in.
You will play a key role in enabling our sales team, architecting the right solution for our customers and be a part of the delivery process to bring the vision to life.Your profile
The role is 'customer facing' meaning that you will demonstrate our product with charisma and presence, present technical solutions with confidence.
Joining the dots between technology and the business benefit, recommend an optimal solution design, manage customer expectations and establish and maintain technical credibility.
Integration between Puzzel and other customer experience related systems (CRM, Ticketing, Business Intelligence and WFM) occurs frequently. An interest and experience with APIs and system integrations in general would be highly regarded in the selection process.
To succeed in this role you need to be curious, willing to learn, be independent and adaptive to new ideas and approaches.Your Responsibilities
- Be able to demonstrate Puzzel platform and correlating partner products, with proficiency and knowledge in customer meetings
- Listen and understand our customers needs and provide the optimal solution design for them
- Be able to produce Solution Design Documents that capture all the aspects of the solution desired by the customer
- Provide pre-sales technical and solution support to the sales team
- Support sales with tech information and product insight, best practises and innovating ideas during pre-sales phase to ensure we are crafting a winning solution
- Technical responses to RFI/RFP, supporting the sales team
- Build strong internal relations across Puzzel departments – with Products, Operations, Delivery and other key departments
- Keep updated on market demands and trends and be able to advise and input into the product roadmap
- Develop and agree final solution design with customer, getting sign off from all relevant stakeholders
- Be able to execute basic project management role, if required, including managing communication, stakeholders and the customer expectation
- Promote best practice implementation of contact centre solutions
- Higher education / Degree in economics and/or technical subjects and/or relevant experience
- You probably have a few years' relevant professional experience - from Contact Center, Telecom, Cloud Provider or programming/integrations.
- Experience with at least 1 enterprise voice, contact centre or unified communications platform is desirable
- Used to presenting and engaging with customers, and working across internal and external service users or in an educational setting
- Have assisted engagements (including sales engagements) on a technical level
- Understanding of market environments, technology, roadmaps, business challenges faced by customers, and be able to rationalise how a solution can benefit business challenges
- Maintain a high level of relevant technical knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Takes pride in the company, their image, and their work and be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
You need to be proficient in Swedish and English as this role will work with the Swedish market in focus as well as the international market.
Puzzel is an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English. Please submit your application in English.
We try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications there may be some delay. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website https://www.puzzel.com/uk/about-us/careers/.