We are now looking for a Junior Cloud Infrastructure Developer to join our client´s team! The unit provides a secure cloud and development environment, offering modern on-demand services. In this position you will work with coworkers who thrive together and who wants you to develop long term. Apply today and we will talk more!
Information about the company
Our client enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company´s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help their customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Their investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and their customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
Their vision is to improve everyday life for the developers with the Mission to "Provide a secure cloud and development environment, offering modern on-demand services to help DNEW scale and grow".
You are offered
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world´s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won´t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Day-to-day collaboration with senior developers and QA teams
- A long term position with endless development opportunities
Information about the role
Your team is responsible to design, develop and maintain the cloud-based development and test environment. The team make sure security standards are followed and that user expectations on performance and availability exceeds expectations. Collaborating across the organization and striving for improvements are important factors for reaching our vision to improve everyday life for our developers!Job duties
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure services
- Work with both Openstack, OpenShift based Infrastructure and external Cloud service providers (e.g. Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Build, operate and support scalable, redundant environments
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Work with continuous improvements of products, services and processes
We are looking for you with
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Telecommunication
- Basic knowledge in different cloud concepts (e.g. Openstack, OpenShift, Docker/Kubernetes).
- A great interest for gaining hands-on experience with Cloud technologies.
It is a merit if you have some knowledge within Linux administration and Automaton skills (for example Python or bash).
We believe that your personal qualities are crucial to how well you will thrive in the role. As a person you are a great teammate, who enjoys sharing knowledge and taking initiatives that will contribute to team success. We hope that you are meticulous, analytical and cooperative.Information about the position
Professionals Nord is looking for a Junior Cloud Infrastructure Developer. You will work as a consultant during the first 12 months and are then offered permanent position at the client, as long at the cooperation has worked well.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the service go to email@example.com
START: As soon as possible
Apply for the position below by filling in your information and attaching documents. You can also log in to "Mina sidor" after you have confirmed your account, here you can create your candidate profile which increases your chance to get your dream job! We review the selection on an ongoing basis and may therefore have proceeded with candidates before the ad is closed. Unfortunately we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org