Here at Poster Store, we are passionate about interior decor and design! Since our inception in 2016, we've experienced steady growth and can now boast web shops available in more than 35 countries. At Poster Store, you'll find a wide selection of posters and mounting solutions, such as poster hangers and clips - often inspired by Scandinavian style.
Join us now, since Poster Store is looking for our next Customer Service Agent to work with our Swedish-speaking customers. You will support our customers through email and chat with the aim of delivering a top of line customer experience.
You will be a part of a dynamic, helpful and united team that always seeks opportunities and optimization in how to build a great and efficient customer service. In the role of Customer Service Agent you will report to our Team Leader Customer Service. Her mission is to take an active part in your learning and development and has a strong belief that the best results derive from collaboration, taking responsibility and having open communication.YOUR MAIN JOB ASSIGNMENTS ARE
- Provide excellent service to our customers through email and chat.
- Help our customers by answering questions and solving their problems. Common errands may include solving issues related to shipments, payments and our products.
- Be the link between our customers and the rest of the company regarding feedback and continuous improvement suggestions.
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU
- Some work experience from a similar role, e.g. from a service-oriented environment or with administrative work. It is a plus if you previously have worked with supporting customers similarly.
- Excellent writing and communicating skills in Swedish and English.
- Are familiar with Zendesk and Unifaun.
- Have knowledge in additional languages that are relevant for Desenio Group and the markets we are shipping to.
As a person, you are a problem-solver who thrives in a dynamic and fast-changing environment! You analyze and divide problems into details to be able to find the best solution to ensure our customers receive a great experience. You are also a team-player with the capability to give and receive feedback respectfully, as well as contributing to keeping the team spirit high. Furthermore, you always put our customers first and have a passion for meeting their needs and expectations.OTHER INFORMATIONStart date:
As soon as possible according to agreement.Extent:
This is a full-time position with a start of a 6-month probation time.Working hours:
Stockholm.We will start selecting and interviewing right away, and the position might be filled before last application date. Send your application in English. Note! We do not accept applications through email. ABOUT DESENIO GROUP
Desenio Group is a fast-growing design and e-commerce group with a simple business idea and purpose: making on-trend, affordable and attractive wall art available to everyone. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are Europe's leading online store for art prints and frames, and we ship to more than 35 countries worldwide. In 2020, Desenio acquired Poster Store, creating a group with 250 employees and SEK 1.3 billion in revenues. Desenio Group is backed by Verdane, a specialist growth equity investment firm that partners with ambitious Northern European tech-enabled businesses. Desenio Group's bonds are listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Open Market Quotation Board. For more information, please visit deseniogroup.com.