Concept Manager is facilitator for designing a high level statement of the value created within a specific concept. It means packaging of the products and services, that will build profitable relationships with target customers. Requires active participation in prioritizing development activities and innovation. Ensures the customer centric development of a concept cross the TxB, and in line with overall one of the biggest banks in Swedens ambitions.Responsibilities
- Managing the development of a customer-centric Concept cross business (TxB represent product organisation within one of the biggest banks in Swedens; Cash Management, Cards, m- & e-Commerce and Trade Finance/Working Capital Management)
- Steering the commercial stream in order to secure successful launch of products and services within the concept
- Participating to prioritizion forums to represent the concept thinking (secure building of stronger overall offering)
- Coordinating activities cross business and relevant CRU unit
- Monitoring the overall profitability (securing that monetization model exists)
We are looking a person that has relevant competence within commercialisation/packaging of services. This person might have different roles before, but the person should have good understanding of:
- How to package services in a customer centric way.
- How to conduct the commercialization efforts; planning of target group to understanding of how to make the product available.
Person should have:
- Excellent collaboration, coordination and communication skills
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Location in Stockholm
- Role is new and the team little, and therefore requires of building the foundation (working both on low and high level)
We are planning to have this person as hired resource for 6 months. We are interesting of a person, that once showing good results can be recruited permanently to one of the biggest banks in Sweden.