We are now looking for a consultant for an assignment working with finished goods to Sobi. The right candidate thrives in an operational role and has a couple of years' experience from pharmaceutical or biotech industry and knowledge of supply, packaging and labelling. The assignment will start September 1:st with the duration of 6 month. We will interview candidates continuously so don't wait to send in your application.Job description
You will be working at our clients site in Hornsberg Stockholm and be a part External Manufacturing. Exter-nal Manufacturing is responsible for managing the Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) network globally to ensure uninterrupted, reliable and sustainable supply of our products.Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and drive activities related to commercial and clinical product supply from externally manufactured products
- Manage cGMP manufacturing activities such as deviations, CAPAs and Change control.
- Manage regular product specific meetings with CMOs and internal functions to ensure continuous supply
- Plan and coordinate implementation plans for packaging material changes
- Plan and implement manufacturing for new markets in line with launch timelines
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives related to product supply.
The right candidate fulfills the following qualifications:
- University degree within manufacturing or supply chain or equivalent working experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing, supply chain and packaging and labelling.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and industry regulatory standards.
- Previous work involving direct contact with CMO´s is a strong merit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a busi-ness environment.
To be successful in the role you are driven, service minded, and flexible with excellent communication and collaboration skills. You have a high sense of responsibility and the ability and feel comfortable working in an operational role that includes administrative tasks. Strong team working skills are required to work effec-tively and establish/maintain effective working relationships with internal/external partners.
The suitable candidate should demonstrate the Sobi Values; Care for our patients, for our colleagues and for our company, Ambition, Urgency, Ownership and Partnership.Specialist inom Life Science
Liksom du är vi på Poolia specialister inom life science, många av oss med egen erfarenhet av att arbeta i branschen. Vi är nämligen övertygade om att en av hörnstenarna för att göra ett riktigt bra arbete är engagemang och intresse för sitt område. Våra kunder återfinns inom bland annat läkemedels-, livsmedels-, process- och produktionsindustrin. Vi har erfarenhet av tillsättningar till både privat och offentlig sektor.