About the job
We are looking for our new Test System Developer, who will design and develop Polariums production test systems and platforms. In this role you will develop test system software, mainly in TestStand and LabView, and specify new test equipment together with the team. You will also support production in test related questions and write test related documentation. The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur, both international and within Sweden.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain our test software, mainly in LabView and TestStand
- Participate in projects where new test systems or new products requiring test system modifications are required
- Develop stadardized and scalable test platform solutions, with modularized design blocks and re-use capabilities
- Write related documentation
- Support production and other stakeholders with expertise in test systems
- Participate in process improvements and way of working
- Regular day to day tasks includes- selection of new test equipment, accuracy analysis, test system validations, documentation of test set-ups, writing instructions and maintenance documentation and other related work
Who are you?
We are looking for a self driving, detail-oriented person with capability to see the whole picture. You have a genuine interest for product test and development and related SW. We believe you have 3-5 years' experience from similar positions and excellent technical skills. We also believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environmentQualifications and experience:
What's in it for you?
- Excellent experience using application specific software systems, specifically LabView and TestStand
- Experience with test HW
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Good communication skills, and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.