WHAT WE DO AT PLANRADAR
We're digitizing construction and real estate projects in more than 50 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider we're bringing a software solution to industries that are essential to the way we all live – yet they're often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In March 2020, PlanRadar raised €30 million in Series A funding to help launch the next stage of our company's growth. We're an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and Sweden is a key piece of that puzzle. We're on the hunt for experts who know the region inside out and can help us make an impact.YOUR PLACE IN THE TEAM
PlanRadar might be an Austrian company but we strive to provide a local experience for each of our customers. As team lead of our sales-focused team for Sweden, you'll be based out of our modern office in the heart of Stockholm. We're situated right in the centre of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of our team, there's a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There's space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus.
Meet the team here!WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
As our Team Lead Sales for Sweden you will be building and developing our customer base in one of our newest and most exciting regions.
You'll be leading our sales team from the front and you will manage and execute the sales process. From acquisition to presentation to closing, you'll be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you'll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you'll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments and coaching your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!AMONG OTHER THINGS, YOU WILL
- Lead our team in Stockholm
- Execute the growth strategy in Sweden
- Actively contact leads and execute the sales process in a creative and professional way
- Drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and develop our existing customers in the region
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
- Represent the company at industry events and promotional activities
- Report directly to the Country Manager UK & Sweden
WHO YOU ARE
- Our ideal candidate is a strong leader with excellent sales skills
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- You have proven track record in B2B SaaS
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- You should enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving license
- You should be sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- You love to learn and motivate yourself and your team to achieve your targets
WHAT WE OFFER
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Office in the center of Stockholm (116 45)
- Motivated and agile team with common vision
- Competitive base salary & uncapped performance-related bonus
- Addition benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, ...
YOU SHOULD ENCLOSE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES
- COMPANY EVENTS
- FRUIT BASKET
- FREE SNACKS
- FREE DRINKS
- IN-HOUSE TRAININGS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
- COMPANY LAPTOP
- HEALTH PROMOTION
Please send us your application documents (incl. CV with photo) by clicking on the "Ansök" button.