Piab is evolving automation through progressive gripping, lifting, and moving solutions since 1951. We believe in an automated world where no resources are wasted, and no humans are injured. With annual sales of ~2 billion SEK, 1000 employees, and a global presence in more than 100 countries, we help our customers improve their operations for the better daily. Since 2018, Piab is owned by Patricia Industries, part of Investor AB.
At Piab we work with smart tech by creating intelligent solutions, a more efficient production climate, as well as a safer workplace within the world of automation. We provide gripping skills to robots, intelligent flow to materials, and lifting power to humans. We want to improve today’s product and assembly for the better. This ambition is embedded into everything we do. It is in every idea, product, and interaction.
As Product Marketing Manager
for Vacuum Conveying Division, your mission will be to gather insights on customer needs and tailor our marketing efforts based on that. You will be driving commercial initiatives as well as product launches and ensure our communication is benefit lead. Working with different stakeholders throughout organization you will ensure that our marketing efforts consistently address our target customers, enabling growth of Vacuum Conveying division globally.We are looking forSkills, knowledge, and experience:
We believe you are
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing, digital product management, digital marketing or similar
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Marketing, Media or Business Management
- Proven track record of executing successful multi-region product launches and commercial campaigns
- Excellent project management skills including strong focus on prioritization
- Experience from working in Salesforce and Pardot is an advantage
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written. A second language is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- International experience and/or exposure is an advantage
What you will do
- passionate about customer experience and how to improve it. You listen, reflect, and contribute with your view, also in challenging situations.
- interested in data and how it can drive better decision making.
- an excellent storyteller with strong communication skills.
- curious about technology, automation, and global business.
- Explore customer needs, journeys and related data to define and improve customer experience.
- Work closely with Product manager, Sales, and Marketing teams to develop benefit-led messaging and value propositions for our products and solutions.
- Develop, drive, and activate commercial initiatives to generate leads and conversion. Collaborate with Content creation manager on asset creation (e.g., product videos, handouts, and articles).
- Support the Country Marketing Activation Specialists in their activation programs and commercial initiatives ensuring the content is fully relevant, targeted and on brand.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Based on division needs provide input to website development and other Piab Group Marketing driven projects.
You will report directly to the Director Product Management, Vacuum Conveying division and you will be located at our HQ in Stockholm, Danderyd.
All employees at Piab have a strong hands-on mentality, meaning, exploring, and sharing ideas, working together to make those ideas into a reality, and ultimately committing to our customer success. As the world of automation evolves, so does Piab.Contact
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Mylinda T Lauber, 0721778551.Application
This is an on-going selection, so make sure to apply as soon as possible by clicking on the Apply button
. We look forward to receiving your application!