Rare Disease are looking for a new colleague in Stockholm and Mellan-Sverige
At Pfizer we know that great things happen anywhere people come together with one shared goal.
My question to you is - Are YOU up for it, do YOU want to change patients lives? Are YOU the person we have been looking for? Do YOU fulfill the requirements? Do YOU have the personality? Do you have the guts & ability to transform yourself into a new version today and in the future?
Lots of questions to consider! If you say yes to the above, continue reading and then apply.
Strategic Healthcare Partner - Rare Disease
Rare Disease unit has recently launched treatment for ATTR-CM (Cardiac amyloidosis). It's a severe disease that left untreated has a median survival of 3-5 years. A severe rare, underdiagnosed condition that until now didn't have any treatment options registered. Furthermore, we will continue to bring breakthroughs that change patients' life with our pipeline, several launches upcoming.How we impact patients
In close collaboration and partnership with Healthcare, we bring breakthroughs that change patients lives'. We support healthcare with scientific knowledge about our medicines and vaccines so they can provide patients with a holistic treatment plan that enables best possible health outcome. We also provide both healthcare and patients with supporting "beyond the pill" solutions.How you will contribute
The Strategic Healthcare Partner (SHP) takes a holistic view and partners with the prioritized healthcare institutions / systems / KOLs / HCPs / PAGs to collaborate, co-create, inform and educate on initiatives that will improve patients' health. The SHP is focused on gaining insights & understanding the needs of healthcare systems, HCPs and patients and meeting those needs by education, information and collaborating with internal SMEs (subject matter expert), including Medical. The SHP's mindset is driven by customer-centricity and collaboration.Job description:
The key responsibilities in this role include
Required profile:Your profile
- Identify, connect & partner with key stakeholders - patients, HCPs and healthcare systems/institutions
- Understanding the needs of key stakeholders & meeting these with education, information and other relevant solutions that improves patient outcomes
- Leads the short/ mid / long-term, relationship to become the trusted partner
- Provide scientific information/knowledge/education and engage with stakeholders with an omnichannel approach
- Ensure customer centricity, insights driven and value-based support by engaging with stakeholders through both in-person and virtual interactions
- Understanding the patient journey and deliver on solutions that addresses pain points in the journey or patient pathway
- Responsible for identifying areas of joint interest that support a legitimate unmet patient need
- By partnering with needed Pfizer cross-functional teams, the SHP leads the execution/ development of a strategic and holistic plan for the customers and co-creation of innovative solutions to meet customers priorities in those areas of joint interest supporting a legitimate unmet patient need
- Connect and communicate multiple insights from various stakeholders to develop a value creating plan of action
- Bring customers together to progress areas of mutual interest related to our therapy areas (eg to establish and optimize cross-sectoral and cross-specialty referral structures)
- Ensuring patient access to our medicines/vaccines by actively creating awareness on patient and healthcare needs
- As our Strategic HP you are also our SME/subject matter expert
For you to thrive in this role we believe your competencies include
What we offer:What you can expect
- Subject Matter Expert ability
- Passionate about improving patients' health
- Networking capabilities & able to connect in a matrix
- You are a person that not only think, but You also execute
- Able to orchestrate a tailored approach to individual customers/account needs
- Understand complex contexts and can translate this into practical action
- Has strong project management skills
- Growth mindset; see opportunities, good listener and communicator; thrive in uncertain conditions
- Possess leadership skills, and high emotional intelligence
- You are open-minded, caring, aware of your own behaviors and possess high collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial & agile mindset
- Digital mature skillset
- Lead generation - ability to connect with customers without an established F2F relationship
- Ability to Establish strong relationships & support the needs of Key Opinion Leaders and Centers of Excellence, including partnering to build networks (hub and spoke)
- Fluent in Swedish and English
At Pfizer, we invest in creating an environment which unleashes the power of our people.
Some of our key drivers are:
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Everyone has something to offer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive organization is crucial to building a successful organization. Pfizer is committed to celebrating this in all its forms ensuring we are as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
When you grow, We Grow! - All colleagues are empowered to unleash their full potential, delivering on our company purpose through non-linear career paths, made of a diverse set of experiences.
Health & Wellbeing- We empower our colleagues to better care for themselves and make new investments to help them manage their mental and physical well-being. Ensuring an environment where colleagues can unleash their power and bring joy at work is one of our focus areas.
You will be offered a market salary with a bonus plan, a collective agreement, and benefits such as health insurance, wellness allowance, parental pay, extended vacation, and meal subsidy.Further information
This position is in Stockholm, Sweden on a regular contract. Reach out to recruiting manager Kim Persson, email@example.com for detailed questions.
To learn more about Pfizer in Sweden, please visit us on www.pfizer.se
Let's start the conversation!
We are looking forward to your application, submitted with CV and cover letter in English, no later than July 8th. Interviews will be done ongoing, and the role may be filled before last date to apply.