Would you like to contribute to creating a brand universe within Gaming & Home Office? Are you able to develop a hardware category from scratch, and do you have a naturally visionary outlook? If so, you may be the one we are looking for.
For our client, Aurora Group and Deltaco, PersonaleBørsen is looking for a "Brand Evangelist" who wants to join the efforts to create the most attractive category in the Nordic countries within Home Office and Gaming Accessories.The job
The vacancy is a challenging job in a dynamic and growing Nordic business focussing on the customer. Focus is on delivering thought-through concepts for the retail sector as well as the B2B segment.
As Category Manager you will be responsible for the entire category which covers Computer and Gaming accessories. Including the targets of the category for turnover, earnings, stock values, etc.
In close cooperation with your colleagues, your primary task will be to develop the category from scratch, create brand universes and communicate them to the internal and external stakeholders of the business. Your responsibilities will among other things include the following:
- Creation of a brand portfolio within the category
- Responsibility for managing and developing the category, including brand strategy, business plan, brand pillars, etc.
- Budget planning and strategic priorities
- Creation of wide market knowledge within the category through competitor analyses
- Creation of strong supplier relations for the best possible performance in the market
- Support for the sales department with customer presentations, price structures, preparing offers, product training, and customised campaigns
- Support for marketing through the preparation of marketing plans, annual wheel, customer presentations, POS, positioning, etc.
Communication of the brand DNA is an essential part of the job. As prime mover for your brands, you will actively drive and attend internal sales meetings and external customer meetings.The company offers
You will have committed colleagues with informal communication. In Aurora Group and Deltaco work is done in a culture in which employees take responsibility for their own function and get freedom to make decisions. Tasks are solved in close cooperation and through sparring with colleagues from other departments.
When you are not away on a business trip or working from your home office, your day-to-day work will be at the company's main office in Ballerup or Älvsjö, depending on whether you are living near Copenhagen or Stockholm. The position reports to Head of Category Management and does not involve personnel management. About 35 days of travelling per year. Primarily in the Nordic countries.The successful candidate
We assume that you have a commercial education and at least 2-3 years' experience from a similar position with category responsibility and that you are now ready for the next step in your new career. Your mentality, passion and efficiency are the most important factors.
You have a natural technical interest within Consumer Electronics, Gaming and Computer, and have up-to-date knowledge about products and brands. As Brand Specialist for the category, you must:
- Be well-organised and analytical
- Take responsibility for your brands and add growth to the category
- Understand the importance of good relations and business acumen
- Be able to manage a wide portfolio with high rotation and short life-cycles
- Be ready to work at a high speed with complex tasks in an international environment
- Have good cooperation skills and be ready to help your colleagues
You have the ability to make your Nordic colleagues enthusiastic with your commitment and knowledge within the category. You have an outgoing and trusting personality and are able to create a good cooperation with your suppliers.Salary
Salary according to negotiation, including pension, health insurance, lunch scheme, free telephone, wi-fi and laptop.Language
Written and spoken Swedish or Danish and English.The business
Aurora Group and Deltaco are today leading partners in the Nordic countries with more than 100 years' experience within consumer electronics and with activities in ten different countries. The distribution is handled at a central warehouse in Jönköping and a satellite warehouse in Lilla Edet in Sweden. Internal sale is handled locally and support and Back Office are handled from the main office in Ballerup, Denmark.
Aurora Group & Deltaco's business concept is based on creating value for our partners by building brands and business. It is our aim to be the strongest partner in the Nordic countries, respected for our concepts and services, trusted for our highly qualified employees and excellent performance.
We build your business – We build your brand
Aurora Group is part of the Swedish listed company Dist IT AB. For further information: Aurora Group and Dist IT
If you have any questions regarding this jobposting, please contact