Pernod Ricard Sweden (together with The Absolut Company) is the multiple time winner of the Benify Score – an award for the employer who achieves the most outstanding results in employee engagement and benefits satisfaction! We are now looking for a Trade Advocacy & Activation Manager to welcome to our team!The job
As our new Trade Advocacy & Activation Manager, you will lead and support all Trade Marketing strategy and activities for the on-trade channel in strong collaboration with the Brand Marketing and Sales teams. You will lead a team of Brand Ambassadors to drive the growth of our strategic priority brands such as Absolut, Jameson, Beefeater and Minttu. Are you the star we are looking for?
Keep reading to find out!The Overall responsibility
As our new Trade Advocacy & Activation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead planning and implementation of On-Trade activation's for our Spirits priority brands
- Support planning and implementation of selected On-Trade activation's for Wines priority brands (Jacobs Creek, Stoneleigh etc.)
- Lead strategy, planning and implementation of Brand education programs towards On-Trade customers.
- Lead planning and implementation of POS material process in collaboration with Brand teams and Sales team
- Management and development of an international team of Spirits brand ambassadors. They are all experts within their field and brand, and you can meet them all by going to our web page!
Key responsibilities & activities
- Develop a yearly On-Trade plan -across On-Trade channels- in line with portfolio strategy in close collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Lead planning and implementation of brand campaigns cycles 3 times/year
- Manage and control budget for brand campaigns
- Lead planning and implementation of ad-hoc brand activation's based on needs from Sales team/customers
- Work closely with the sales team/key account to support key customers contracts incl. local festivals and identify activation needs and plans
- Support Wholesalers key account on brand activation's planning to ensure consistency with strategic battlegrounds and brand plans
You will also oversee planning and execution of the Sales & Marketing conference 3 times/year!Ideal Candidate
We believe that for you to be able to do this job successfully you need:
- A University Business Degree
- At least 5 years of experience within this field of work, if some of these is from an international environment and/or the wine & spirits industry that is a huge benefit
- Trade Marketing Experience within FMCG
- To be comfortable and manage Microsoft Office, such as PowerPoint, excel and teams, and have a digital acumen (social media etc)
- To be fluent in both Swedish & English
As a person we are looking for someone who has:
- A cross cultural understanding
- Great social skills and is a great team player
- The capability to takes ownership and responsibility
- Good leadership abilities and is customer/consumer centric
You are self-confidant, can motivate others to perform at their best and love to plan and organize only to follow through and see that plan come to life in an excellent way!Other
We would like someone to start as soon as possible so apply today, interviews are happening ongoing.
This is a full time position that starts with a 6 months' probation period.
Pernod Ricard Sweden is situated in Stockholm in a beautiful premise by the water in Liljeholmen.
In the role of the Trade Advocacy & Activation Manager, you will report to our Marketing Manager Spirits, Katarina Leijon-Becht. If you have questions about the position, please reach out to Katarina.Leijon-Becht@pernod-ricard.com
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Linnéa Falsen (HR Business Partner), firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are looking forward to hearing from you!
No unsolicited agency referrals please.