Are you an advanced Excel user and fond of building reports and presentations to support sales management teams? The you might be the one we are looking for!The Role
For our client Pernod Ricard, we are looking for an analytical, service-oriented and structured person for the role as Sales Administrator. You will be part of a team of 3 professional and committed colleagues in an international environment that is characterized by a high pace and short deadlines. The role has great internal focus and you will largely act as the middle point of the company’s business with many contact points. As a sales administrator you are responsible for providing the sales and financial department with controlling and administrative tasks such as building and presenting statistical reports and do follow ups on campaigns-, selling and discount outcome. Your role will also include to check compliance and documentation due to customer agreements and handle invoices administration.
Here are some examples of your daily tasks:
- Administer, check and follow up on customer agreements
- Produce reports and presentations in the form of statistics and key figures for various purposes to support the sales team
- Key users of the Salesforce sales support system and support salespeople in the system
- Post invoices and reconcile with documentation
- Monthly upload sales statistics to database
The role is located at Pernod Ricard's office in Marievik in Stockholm. You report to the Manager Wholesales & Customer Support and the employment is a one-year contract due to a maternity-leave with approximately start in May 2021.Is this you?
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in an equivalent role as a controlling function towards a sales department, preferably from FMCG industry and an international environment.
- A higher degree diploma in for example economics, marketing, business or statistics.
- Strong administrative skills and are a well experienced user of Excel
- Experience of Microsoft CRM system Navision/Dynamics Nav or Business central (it is meritorious if you have experience in Alusta (Basware) and Salesforce.)
- Capability to work to deadlines and set priorities independently
- A sense for what is useful within requirements, trends, reports, and statistics for a FMCG company like Pernod Ricard
Furthermore, you feel confident speaking and writing in English and Swedish.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. You work structurally in a communicative manner. Furthermore, you have a good ability to work together and are a team player who helps to create a good atmosphere within the team and invites yourself.Do you want to know more?
In this process Pernod Ricard Sweden is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Sarah Sturesson at 08-120 50 425.