SPANISH SPEAKING SALES REPRESENTATIVE WITHIN MEDTECHOur vision is to provide instruments for accurate diagnosis and monitoring of all patients with ischemia in order to save limbs, lives, costs and reduce human suffering.
As an International Sales Representative Medical Device for Perimed, you will hold a key role in driving business expansion for Perimed’s clinical sales and growing Perimed’s market presence in the assigned territory including Spain
. This hunting role will spearhead new business development and account management activities with Diabetic Foot Clinics, Vascular Surgery Departments, Vascular Labs and Wound Care Departments via direct sales in Europe and through distributors and partners in other territories. A qualified candidate would come from a medical device sales background / MEDTECH
and have strong relationships as a trusted advisor with healthcare organizations. He/She is a selling expert who influence client’s buying decisions by articulating and demonstrating the clinical benefits of Perimed’s products and solutions. He/she will be responsible for defining a winning sales plan for the territory, building a strong sales funnel, and bringing in new product and service revenues. This position is based at Perimed headquarters in Järfälla, Stockholm.Key Responsibilities
Qualification and Requirements
- Lead and be responsible for Account Management of assigned territory as well as hunting for new opportunities at health care organizations such as Vascular Surgery Departments, Wound Care Centers and similar.
- Define and drive a winning account strategy with Perimed’s solution positioning and value proposition, understanding and articulating competitive counter positioning, and driving an effective account engagement plan.
- Work closely with company internal resources to ensure resource alignment and to manage various sales and pre-sales activities (e.g. technical presentation, proof-of-concept/trials, customer workshops, conferences, etc.) from start to close.
- Regularly update sales pipeline, revenue opportunities and other management reports as required from time to time
- Participate in sales or product updates to learn about new processes, product releases, new solutions and value propositions of Perimed’s market offerings.
- Extensive travel is required in territory, up to 50% of the time by air, train or own car.
Get in touch - we look forward to your application as soon as possible!
- Solid experience in sales, business development, new market penetration, and account management in the medical device industry / MEDTECH
- Good analytical skills for analyzing which healthcare organizations that should be targeted.
- Proven sales experiences and working relationships as a trusted customer advisor to doctors and similar in Vascular Surgery Departments, Wound Care centers and similar.
- Technical competence to be able to perform product demonstrations, installations at customer site and training at hospitals.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong can-do attitude, work ethic and sense of humor.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to establish positive, productive client relationships.
- A good listener and communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, persistent and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and act a good team player.
- Solid experience of using CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Excellent communications and writing skills in English and Spanish
- Additional language knowledge is an additional benefit (Swedish, Finnish...)
- University degree in health science, life science or biomedical analytics is higly meritorious
In this recruitment process we collaborate with SalesOnly and recruitment consultant Miléne Strömqvist. All applicatios are treated confidentially. SalesOnly is not allowed to receive applications via mail thus it is against the GDPR regulations. To be part of this recruitment process, send your application via this ad (click on the "ansök-button"). The position may be filled before the end of the advertising period.
MORE ABOUT PERIMED
Perimed have more than 40 years of experience and unique competence in camera optics, fiber optics, lasers, as well as tissue optics and mircocirculation, making Perimed a world leader in assessing and monitoring microcirculation and peripheral macrocirculation.Learn more about PERIMED