As mechanic you will carry out a wide spectrum of tasks both on customer associated components and mission equipment. The position reports to the Component Maintenance Manager.Primary tasks will be:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Disassembly, clean, inspect, test and overhaul/repair helicopter dynamic components such as Main and Tail Gearboxes, Rotor Hub Assy and ensure maintenance is performed in accordance with the manufacturer's maintenance manuals and EASA regulations.
- Complete paperwork related to maintenance completion
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Previous experience from similar duties either in aviation industry or similar industries
- You can read and understand maintenance manuals and associated documentation
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong personal organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal communication abilities and good team player
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills in Swedish & English languages both spoken and written
We offer a great opportunity to influence the success and development of Patria Helicopters AB. Your working environment will include a great team of strong professionals.
More information: Peter Lycke, Component Maintenance Manager, +46 73 944 9082
If you are interested, please click on the link below to apply as soon as possible since we are looking into the applications over time.
We are looking forward to hear from you!