YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In your role you will be the primary contact person for one or more departments as well as supporting the more senior HR Business Partners in all HR processes to further improve and establish business added value way of working with our managers.
You will also focus on recruitment for the different departments where you will run recruitments from start to finish together with hiring managers and the other HR Business Partners. An important part of the role is personality and ability assessments where you will be working with the tool Talent Q. You will also work with further establishing a good way of working with our recruitment suppliers. In this role you will be both handling strategic and operational tasks, with a larger focus on the operational duties.What we are looking for
What we offer
- You have a degree in Human Resource Management or similar
- You have 2-3 years knowledge and experience of recruitment
- You have previous experience of personality assessments such as Talent Q or similar
- You have high integrity and excellent communication skills
- You are an independent and driven person who really enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- You have a proactive, result-oriented way of working and a structured approach.
- You are a prestige less team-player with a can-do spirit
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
IS THIS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOU?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter in English. We screen the applications continuously.