Do you care for people? Will you go an extra mile to deliver a superb service? Do you find music in coordinating, organizing and structuring chaos? Do you thrive in high-pace working environment and want to make a difference? Then we need YOU! An Amazing Executive Assistant! Come and join our Global Employee Experience and CEO Office team at Oriflame.
You are interested in communications and administration, not afraid of work, digitally savvy and curious about business in general. You have a can-do spirit, positive and professional attitude, you are social and service-minded.Working tasks:
- Arrange meetings, business travel and visits for CEO and Sr Director Global Employee Experience
- Expense reports, visa and visa invitations for CEO and Sr Director Global Employee Experience.
- Responsible for Group management meetings - organization of all logistics
- Admin help to External Affairs team with arranging Board meetings and WFDSA matters
- Admin help in connection with Investor Relations events
- Handle invoices and supplier contracts
- Take care of smaller sponsorships
- Actively network within the organisation, handling different requests and co-operating with other departments in the joint projects
- Support with PPTs for CEO and Sr Director Global Employee Experience
- Support with Internal Events in Stockholm
- Minutes of Team Meetings
- Support with other administrative requests
- You love working as an Executive Assistant, with 2-3 years of professional experience
- You are a proactive problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills
- You are outgoing and used to handle professional contacts
- You are a well-structured doer, making sure that all the tasks are finished accurately and in time
- You have a genuine interest in digital technology and communication. If you studied communications or public relations, or if you have a working experience in communications, it is a plus
- You are stress tolerant, flexible with a positive attitude and can-do spirit
- You are proactive, service-minded and with hands-on attitude
- You are a team player with ability to work independently, and are prestige less in your approach
- You have a talent of summarizing a meeting in a few concrete action points
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both written and spoken, is required. Other languages, especially Russian, is a plus.
This is a consultant assignment for 1 year.About Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience. We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration.
We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.