As a Junior Content Publisher, you will be part of the Digital Communications-team and be responsible for the content that will be published on Oriflame's website.Your key responsibilities
- Publish product information and editorial content
- Assure that the content is published on time and with correct information
- Code with HTML
- Work in CMS and with CSS
- Experience as a content editor/webmaster/content publisher
- Interest and knowledge within IT
- Experience within CSS (Sitecore is advantegous)
- Experience from working with publishing
- Experience within HTML
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is appreciated (Swedish not a must)To be succesful in this role you have a creative mind and a strong team spirit in line with Oriflame’s lead words: Togetherness, Spirit and Passion.
This is a full-time consultant assignment for 6 months.About Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience. We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration.
We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.