EDI System Engineer
in EDI Operations team. In this role you will responsible for maintaining and enhancing the OpusCapita Swedish EDI platform.
Edi software is Axway's Integrator and Gateway Interchange running on Linux.
Job will expand into working with the new OpusCapita Global platform (WebMethod) as work and migration progress on that platform.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Implement/maintain technical solutions specific to AxWay's platform and on OS level.
- testing patches in DEV, installing patches in production,
- periodic load/stress testing,
- root cause analysis of platform errors and exceptions,
- designing and implementing actionable alerting,
- automate system administration tasks,
- seek opportunities to increase platform scalability and availability.
- Provide extensive technical support and advice to other Technical Services departments and user organization on relevant technical issues.
- Experience with AxWay products
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience with FTP/SFTP/FTPS/AS2/OFTP/http(s)//ebMS/x400/WebServices/REST
- Experience EDIFACT/XML/flat files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while working on concurrent projects and/or simultaneous support tasks.
- Demonstrate first-rate analytical and conceptual skills used to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, while reconciling discrepancies and solving technical problems. Logical thought process and ability to learn new systems, concepts, and procedures.
Good to have
- Experience performing root cause analysis
- Experience using scripting on Linux i:e bash or other shell
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience supporting in other EDI Platform
- Experience with system capacity planning
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- Experience with disaster recover
Do you want to be successful with us? Then please apply online via our career page with your complete application documents, salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry.
Do you have further questions? Then get in touch with your contact person Jonas Humble
Please apply by latest 15th November 2018
at our career site www.opuscapita.com
Note that we may start conducting interviews right away and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found. We ensure a confidential treatment of your documents and personal data.
We do welcome applications from women and men, regardless of their cultural and social backgrounds, age, religion, belief, disability or sexual orientation