Do you want to continue developing within logistics and the pharmaceutical industry? This can become a reality at Oncopeptides!
Do you want to work with logistics and distribution in the commercial part of the pharmaceutical industry while receiving training in the clinical part? This is the perfect next step in your career if you want to continue to develop within logistics and pharmaceuticals, in a broad role with many international contact points.
Welcome with your application to Oncopeptides in central Stockholm!Purpose, Offer and Benefits
Oncopeptides is a global biotech company that develops targeted treatments for difficult-to-treat haematological diseases. Following the recent Launch of Pepaxti in Europe we are looking fora Supply Chain Planner. You will work closely with the Head of Drug Supply and have a close collaboration with our vendors and other departments internally to create a seamless logistics flow to sites around the world. Initially you will be working on Commercial Supply while receiving on-the-job training to support Supply for Clinical Trials. You will also have the opportunity to expand your professional network with many new international contacts.
You will, among other things, receive training in GMP (good manufacturing practice), GCP (good clinical practice), new EU Clinical Trial Regulations, Trial Master File , Supply Planning for Clinical Trials, how chemotherapy treatments are planned and the documentation and handling of drugs in pharmacies and in clinical studies.
You will be part of a prestige-free culture where you make use of each other´s skills to create the best conditions for the company´s continued growth. This is an exciting opportunity for you who are ambitious and want to take the next step in your career!Your Responsibilities
In this role, you will primarily manage supply planning, surplus and obsolescence, disposal of End of Life (EOL) products and complete monthly reconciliations. Everything to ensure that the supply chain flows smoothly.This means for example:
The Bigger Picture
- Supply Planning
- Distribution Management including returns
- Tracking of Batch Release
- Inventory Management & Risk assessment
- Transport Tracking
- Destruction Reporting
- EoL (End of Life)
- Label Proof reading (four eyes check)
- Temperature/Deviations management
- Placing Shipment Orders, including imports to US and EU
- Document archiving
You will work closely with the Head of Drug Supply and have a close collaboration with other departments internally such as e.g. Quality Department and Regulatory Department.
Oncopeptides is located in pleasant premises in central Stockholm with proximity to public transport.
This is a consulting assignment of 6 months with good opportunities for recruitment and permanent employment for the right person. Oncopeptides has a 40-hour working week, Mon-Fri, and applies hybrid-work.Our Expectations
To be considered for this role, we would like to see that you have previous experience in supply and logistics in the pharmaceutical industry and that you have good knowledge in the area and now look forward to moving on to a role with more responsibility.
We would like you to have:
- worked in a similar role for at least 2 years under GDP (this is obligatory)
- You understand the practicalities of Falsified Medicines Directive in the supply chain
- You have experience in deviation and CAPA implementation
- You are an effective communicator in English both orally and written
- You are comfortable handling and filing documentation
- You are accurate and precis in your calculations
- Understand the supply chain of a medicine from API and Drug Product production, to Secondary Packaging and labelling and final release to market.
- experience in order tracking.
- managed End of Life products
- a holistic understanding of the supply chain from manufacturing to delivery
- skilled using Excel
As a person, we believe that you are meticulous, structured, and ambitious. You are service-minded, communicative, and fluent in both spoken and written English. You have a curious and proactive mindset and look forward to the opportunity to learn more and develop within the pharmaceutical industry.Interested?
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.