About HusqvarnaHusqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products and innovative solutions for forest, park and garden care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group's products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42bn and the Group has around 12 400 employees in 40 countries. Read more on www.husqvarnagroup.comAre you unpretentious, structured and want to be part of a team with the goal of delivering the highest quality in group reporting? Are you like us, who continuously challenge existing ways of working to improve the processes? - This may be the opportunity for you!About Husqvarna Group Finance
Our Group Finance organization consists of Business Financial Planning, Internal Control, Treasury, Finance Holding, Internal Audit, Investor Relations & Communication and Office Management.The position
Group Accounting, within Finance Holding, is responsible for consolidating Husqvarna Group's financial reporting as well as supporting the subsidiaries in accounting matters and various projects such as acquisitions and various improvement projects. The Group consists of approximately 100 subsidiaries in 40 countries. You will be working in close collaboration with five colleagues, reporting to the Director of Group Accounting.Main tasks and responsibilities
- Consolidation of Husqvarna Group´s financial reporting
- Preparation of the annual report, interim reports and management updates
- Financial control and analysis
- Support subsidiaries , division controllers and CFOs in reporting and accounting matters
- Content management and improvements of the Group Accounting Manual
- Internal educations with the purpose to ensure that the operations comply with established principles, manuals and regulations
- Represent a high level of knowledge in IFRS standards
- Implementation of new IFRS standards
- Both drive and be an active part of continuous improvements in processes
You have a university degree in Finance and a minimum of five years' experience from auditing and/or from similar roles in international companies. You have strong interest and extensive knowledge in IFRS which you are keen and willing to share with others. You are service minded with strong oral and written communication skills in English. Your contact surfaces will extend over all levels of operations and management.
Experience from acquisitions as well as from group consolidation systems (Husqvarna uses AARO) are strong merits. You are proactive with an analytical approach. You appreciate to have a consulting role with many stakeholders and contacts. You are good at prioritizing, down to earth, cooperative and last, but not least, we also value your sense of humor.What we offer you
- The opportunity to drive change in a global environment where we challenge each other to try new ways
- To grow and develop within the area of Group Accounting
- Freedom with responsibility
- The chance to always add your perspective and help us stay a bold and progressive company where we learn from each other and grow together
- Great colleagues and when it's possible again to spend time in the office, a great location in the city center of Stockholm
We are passionate about our work, proud of our history and curious about the future. In our friendly, international, and open environment, our differences are our strengths. Most importantly, we have fun together!Contact information
For further information about this position and the recruitment process, please contact Anders Dareholt +46 (0) 704-71 59 09, Senior consultant at Ogunsen Executive Search.
As selections and interviews are made on an ongoing basis, please send your application as soon as possible.