Kvalitetsingenjör - Product and Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager
OHB Sweden is a provider of space systems and develops, builds, tests and operates satellites for space missions within communications, earth observation, space research and exploration. We deliver satellites and sub-systems for Low-Earth-Orbit, geostationary and interplanetary missions. We are growing and are looking forward to strengthen our Quality Team with a PA Manager.Responsibilities:
The day to day task for the PA manager is to plan, manage and execute all product quality assurance aspects of space projects from design, manufacturing and test to project close out. The PA Manager supports the project in meeting the project time scale, technical objectives and economic results as well as overall project quality.
- Acting as key responsible to customers, partners and suppliers in all project quality issues.
- Participate in the planning and execution of audits and reviews, (processes, materials, design, manufacturing, testing, qualification) both with suppliers and customers.
- Monitor and control, including verification and validation of the sub-contractors compliance to the project's product quality requirements.
- Writing and releasing quality documentation in accordance with project quality requirements
- Review and approval of project documentation (including drawings)
- Responsible for managing Deviation Handling (Non Conformance Reports and Request for Deviations/Waivers). Drive problem resolution by participation in Non- Conformance Review Boards).
- Responsible for quality control and follow-up (including quality inspection of hardware on arrival, during production, integration and testing, and prior to delivery).
- Regular reporting (internal and external) of quality issues.
- Selected Configuration and Documentation Management (CADM) tasks currently organized under the Product Assurance Manager
- Implement "lessons learned" with customers and suppliers.
- Engineering degree, BSc or higher.
- Experience in materials or electrical parts is an asset.
- Previous experience from the Space Business and knowledge of the European Space Standards, ECSS, is a merit. Other industry experience with high quality standards will be considered.
- Fluent in English
You will be part of the Quality and Safety department. With around 100 employees in the company with different nationalities and growing, much of the expertise lies on the employee to handle tasks autonomously, efficiently and work closely with your colleagues, suppliers and customers. Some travel will be required (10-15 trips per year).
If you are highly motivated to participate in the development of future space systems, feel confident that you meet the above requirements and want to find yourself in a dynamic and inspiring work environment, then we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information please email Susanne Ejdfors Eriksson (Department Head) susanne.ejdfors.eriksson(at)ohb-sweden.se.
Applications shall be submitted no later than 2019-09-30.