What's in it for you?
You should choose Northmill if you want to take part in a unique journey that will give you the opportunity to develop yourself and a chance to make a difference. If you are the kind of person that dares to get out of your comfort zone and explore, Northmill is perfect for you.
You will get a bunch of friendly, driven and nerdy colleagues! It's a big part of our success story. In addition to endless interest in innovative technologies, consumer credits, IT security, and data, we are experts in everything from football, dogs, Nintendo, interior design, technology and more. You will also enjoy fun stuff like daily breakfasts, education forums and social events in our brand new office with an astonishing view over Stockholm city.The scope of your role
As a Senior Business Controller, you will work closely with the management team and business owners and you will report directly to the CFO.
You are one of two business controllers with responsibility for our management reporting, financial planning and budgeting as well as an ongoing business controlling activities. We are looking for a data-driven business controller with experience from leading BI-tools and basic knowledge in SQL. As a business controller, you will provide insights to business owners to drive actions and result in better decision making.Main responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with:
- Management reporting
- Financial planning & analysis (FP&A)
- Monitor and develop KPI framework together with key stakeholders
- Business intelligence
- Business reviews with Business Units and departments
Have we caught your interest?
- At least 5 years work experience as a business controller
- Degree in business, engineering or equivalent area
- Proficiency in Excel
- Basic SQL knowledge (or the ambition to learn)
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we go through the applications continuously.