We are now looking for Service Engineers / Servicetekniker to join our sales unit Nordics and Europe Field Services team in Scandinavia to be located at Stockholm area, but we are flexible in terms of your location. Position requires frequent travelling in Scandinavia and potentially globally.
Our Service engineers typically perform commissioning, overhauls, trouble shootings, on-site repairs, audits, remote customer support and analysis as well as upgrades and retrofits, on Normet underground machines. Fleet of Normet battery electric vehicles is increasing fast and therefore a High Voltage electrical education would be highly beneficial for your opportunity to be trained as BEV service specialist.To be successful in this role, you have:
To help you to succeed in this role, we offer:
- Electrical or Mechanical education or similar experience.
- Good command in Swedish and English, both written and verbal to communicate with our customers.
- "Customer first" attitude.
- Self-oriented and systematic way of working in technical trouble shooting.
- The right team spirit and the capability to be able to work by yourself towards the customer needs.
- Willingness and flexibility for frequent traveling in Scandinavia.
- Safe, healthy and inspiring work environment.
- Opportunity for you to see and be part of latest underground technology development towards sustainable mining and tunneling.
- Professional business culture where you will have good opportunities to learn and develop your skills towards an interesting career.
- Comprehensive training and support for your role.
- Strong and good team spirit.
For more information please contact Patrik Hedborg, email: email@example.com.
Normet är I en spännande tillväxtfas med höga ambitioner och vi hoppas du vill vara en del av den resan.
Vi ser fram emot din ansökan i närtid då vår anställningsprocess är pågående.