Funnel provides a platform to integrate all the data necessary for the C-suite to make marketing decisions. Our offering is unique in the market, and demand is growing quickly. Since the product launch in 2015, Funnel has grown to service thousands of marketers in Europe, the US and Asia. Our ambition is a substantial global market share, and we are now stepping up the pace by expanding our sales team with additional top performers.
Bottom line - this is an opportunity to join a category winning Software as a Service at an early stage.Funnel sales team
Our Sales team connects with C-level executives all over the world to help them understand the power of Funnel. We are a small team with a wide variation of sales experience, from organizations like Google and Salesforce, as well as startups and other exciting players in the tech industry. We hail from from Sweden, France, USA, Australia, Italy and the UK. Can you add to that list?Role description
As a Funnel Account Executive you guide senior executives through the buying cycle from demo all the way to subscription. You understand the customer's business and adapt the solution to their use case. You work closely with marketing and sales development representatives, who provide a certain number of pre-qualified booked meetings. However, as a top performer you will find ways to boost your pipeline when necessary. We believe that you are a future leader within Funnel, and will take on additional responsibilities as we grow. The role is based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.Responsibilities
- Present Funnel to senior executives in multiple markets.
- Consistently hit a monthly sales quota of new business and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Iterate and develop the sales process.
- Prospect when necessary in order to boost pipeline.
- B2B software sales experience, with a proven track record.
- Fluency in English. Swedish is not required.
Perks working at Funnel
- Digital marketing experience.
- Achievements in sports, music or your very own passion.
- Learn from and work with smart and talented people in an international environment.
- Tech stack with the best tools out there.
- Free books from Amazon.
- Free breakfast!
- Join a fast-moving SaaS company at an early stage
In this recruitment Funnel cooperates with NRG, please contact Alexandra Rickle, email@example.com if you have any questions.