For 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry, and we promise to continue to do so. Nordic Choice Hotels is no ordinary firm, and hence, seek extraordinary talents to join our never changing passion to deliver the best guest satisfaction in the industry.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the best Omni experience in the industry, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle-free travel experience.
To deliver on this we are building a dream team to be in charge of all customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting block of creating a new platform, website, and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms. If you are passionate about technical leadership and great user experience and feel up for a challenge - please keep reading.About the role
Are you a strong and natural technical leader with a solid background as a developer? Do you know how to challenge, motivate and make our more junior developers to grow their skills? Its important that you can handle technology - but its probably even more important that you can handle your team.Required Qualifications
- Java 8 (and/or 9)
- Spring family (Boot, Security, Data, Cloud, etc)
- Seamless Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
- Design by Contract
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Actively participate in building culture and knowledge sharing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reactive programming
- Service Discovery
- Striving to continuously learn new technologies
- Coordinate developers in choosing techniques-, methods- and principles for development of eBerry's new digital multichannel microservice platform.
- Build understanding for legacy issues, and make a plan for solve these.
- Own the DevOps, CI, CD environments.
- Help more junior developers with creating amazing code, guide and coach.
- Help development manager with recruitment and team building.
- Build a kick-ass platform for the future.
10+ years of software development experience.Education
Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering / related field.