For 25 years we have challenged the status quo in the hotel industry, and we promise to continue to do so. Nordic Choice Hotels is no ordinary firm, and hence, seek extraordinary talents to join our never changing passion to deliver the best guest satisfaction in the industry.
During 2016 we established a new company within Nordic Choice Hotels called eBerry. Its main mission is to transform the digital landscape for how our guests book, travel and interact with us. Our ambition is high, we want to create the best Omni experience in the industry, offering our guests the ability to have a seamless and hassle-free travel experience.
To deliver on this we are building a dream team to be in charge of all customer-facing technology and development. We are in the starting block of creating a new platform, website, and applications that will be integrated with our 190+ hotels, interact with our 16,000 employees and help sell 33,000+ rooms. If you are passionate about technical leadership and great user experience and feel up for a challenge - please keep reading.About the role
eBerry is looking for a software engineer with core programming skills. If you are excited about building innovative experiences in the boundary between physical and digital user experience - then join our team and make a difference! This is a role focused on design, development, and maintenance of an iOS app, that will be a central part of the guest experience for many thousand Nordic hotel guest every year.
You have strong programming skills, preferably with Swift. Deep experience with the iOS SDK as well as frameworks such as` RxSwift, RxCocoa, Alamofire, SwinjectRequired Qualifications
- Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience in JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management.
- Git and GitHub
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally
- Experience working with code-only autolayout
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience building your own applications
3-6 years of iOS native development.Education
Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science / software engineering / related field.Overview of some of the technologies and tools we are currently using
- Native iOS (Swift 4) and Android
- Docker Swarm and AWS Infrastructure
- Continuous Delivery
- Micro services architecture
- BLE smart cards