Bayer Consumer Health is globally a leading company within Consumer Health with a strong position in Scandinavia with leading brands as Berocca, Priorin, Bepanthen, Nasonex, Clarityn and Canesten.
We are currently looking for a driven sales leader to head Bayer's Consumer Health sales organization in Scandinavia. This role is a key position in the Nordic Consumer Health management team and will be reporting to the Country Division Head Country Group Nordics.Your responsibilities
- In this role you will be ensuring the delivery on your business goals and sales targets in line with the country objectives and leading the sales team currently composed of 3 direct reports.
- Be responsible for building an optimal team by coaching, developing and recruiting; but also by creating team spirit, motivation and a high performance culture within the organisation.
- Develop and implement the strategic sales plan, broken down into regional/channel strategies and cycle or customer plans.
- Contribute and initiate operational measures to further improve the overall Bayer business as a member of the Nordic Consumer Health management team
- Selectively develop long-term partnerships with key trade customers to align business expectations and deliver profitable growth.
- Seek and develop opportunities for cross-Nordic business building models with focusing on collaboration and experimentation.
Your background & experience
- Lead sales and operations planning cycles and partner with product supply to manage forecast, inventory and service levels across the trade sectors.
- Higher education / University degree in business related area.
- At least 5 years' experience within OTC and/or FMCG industry with a solid track record of success.
- Strategic thinking with a comprehensive category and retail customer knowledge. Trade marketing experience is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience with strong team development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empowerment capacity.
- Broad understanding of the total business with the ability to work in both a cross functional and cross country environment.
- Solid selling and negotiation skills; excellent analytic and numerate capabilities; and attention to detail.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then we look forward receiving your application in English ASAP (CV & cover letter). If you have any questions about the role or the requirements process, please do not hesitate to include these in your application. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.