Atria is one of Northern Europe's leading food companies with well-known brands such as Sibylla, Ridderheims, Lithells, Pastejköket and Lönnerberga, and with over 115 years' history, the company is a well-respected among customers, personnel as well as owners. Atria have been listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd since 1991. The Swedish part of Altria is headquartered in Stockholm, with seven plants across Sweden. Atria Sweden is the employer of over 900 co-workers who work together to create joyful food every day. At Atria, the motto Good Food – Better Mood is incorporated in every action throughout the process, from production until the consumers' plate.
The company is currently recruiting a new Communications Manager to their Swedish organisation's head office located in Sundbyberg.The role:
As Communications Manager you will be part of Atria Sweden's exciting journey forward and help improve, unify and increase Atria's internal and external communication and help improve their position as an opinion leader in the food business. You will help strengthen and unify Atria Sweden's company image, develop and implement the corporate brand strategy and support leader communication. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all of Atria Sweden's internal and external communication
- Develop and implement Atria Sweden's communication strategy including PR plan and social media.
- Develop our internet homepage, including strategy and structure for brand pages.
- Co-ordinate activities with marketing and HR organizations.
- Communicate mission, vision, strategy.
- Improve and implement Atria Sweden's CSR program, develop CSR plans and work with relevant internal stakeholders to implement them.
- Lead and develop consumer & customer contact
- Manage Atria Sweden's crisis management process.
- Co-ordinate international activities with Atria Plc´s Communications Manager, including official stock and press releases.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will be a strong communicator with the ability to communicate complex information to multiple audiences. You can easily transfer strategy into an actionable communication plan and have no problem advising senior management on complex communications issues. Additionally, you have a strong understanding of reputational risk, brand management and crisis management, a good business understanding as well as influencing, negotiating and relationship management skills.
Other qualifying merits:
- University degree in communication, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 3 years' experience of communication work.
- FMCG experience, preferably from marketing or sales with strong brands.
- Knowledge of corporate governance rules, and stock-market information is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Swedish language, additional languages are advantageous.
Atria is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.