Our client, an international Scandinavian healthcare company with HQ in Stockholm are now looking for a driven CMO to help them go through a main change in accordance to their growth plans and visions.Job description:
As CMO of the company your main duty will be to totally rebrand the company and work with change. You will build your own team to support you and set the foundation for the growth phase you will drive. You will be part of the company's leadership group focusing on defining the company's brand and drive the creative development from idea to execution.
Your main responsibilities will thus be:
Your experience & personal attributes:
- Create and execute the company's brand and marketing strategy.
- Manage the company's product and service portfolio.
- Engage in relevant projects representing commercial/marketing aspects.
- Ensure appropriate brand strategy and presence in all strategically targeted markets.
- Set and execute marketing plans and campaigns through any relevant communication channel.
- Oversee marketing spend and return, ensuring cost efficient negotiations with vendors.
- Coordinate and structure your own department with a lean and effective marketing and product team.
We are looking for a strong strategic leader, a doer, passionate about building marketing strategies and experienced in taking a brand to the next level.
To be successful in this role we believe you have the following attributes:
- Previous experience from a leading marketing role in a solution-based sales/non-physical services company (Finance, Telecom, Advisory Services, digital only services, etc.) to know how to package a service and sell it successfully.
- B2C and digital experience is required, B2B experience is beneficial.
- Previous experience from rebranding an entire service (either a department/business area or a whole company depending on the size). It is essential you have worked with the actual strategy and not solely implemented it.
- Proven experience as a leader. You are an energetic speaker who knows how to motive your employees to reach your end goal.
- You have experience working both operationally and strategically.
- You have a successful track record of concrete results when bridging strategy to tactics and operations, keeping focus on the execution.
- As a person you are open-minded and flexible.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English is required.
Does this opportunity feel like an exciting journey? Then we look forward receiving your application ASAP (CV & cover letter). If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to include these in your application. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.