Atria is one of Northern Europe's leading food companies with well-known brands such as Sibylla, Ridderheims, Lithells, Pastejköket and Lönnerberga, and with over 115 years' history, the company is a well-respected among customers, personnel as well as owners. Atria have been listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd since 1991. The Swedish part of Altria is headquartered in Stockholm, with seven plants across Sweden. Atria Sweden is the employer of over 900 co-workers who work together to create joyful food every day. At Atria, the motto Good Food – Better Mood is incorporated in every action throughout the process, from production until the consumers' plate.
The company is currently recruiting a new Brand Marketing Manager to their Swedish organisation's head office located in SundbybergThe role:
As Brand Marketing Manager for Atria Sweden you will be part of the company's exciting journey forward and will be an integral part of the marketing team. Reporting into the Senior Vice President Retail Marketing, the role of Brand Marketing Manager will lead the Swedish Retail Brand Team to achieve brand objectives by developing and implementing the best seamless communication and media plans in all communication channels. Main responsibilities in the job includes:
- Lead the brand team to grow value for Atria's brands
- Secure implementation of Atria Sweden's strategic plan
- Lead the Brand team to take an active part in the thematization of the cross-functional annual plans together with CM/KAM and PD.
- Develop and secure the optimal Media and Communication strategy and plan.
- Manage the advertising budget with best possible ROI result to increase MS and top and bottom line results.
For this role, Atria is looking for an experienced leader who has a track-record of driving results and operational excellence through category and product development operations within the FMCG industry. You have a high level of positive energy and a proactive "can do" attitude with a flexible mindset combined with high stress tolerance and ability to work in a fast-moving fresh business environment. You are mature and team oriented, have a hands-on approach and you're able to positively challenge, introduce a new perspective and have a high capability and drive for change management.Additional qualifications:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 5-years' leadership experience with strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Minimum of 10-years' experience with Brand Building and Marketing
- Experience from Sales Departments and/or Category Management
- Deep understanding of seamless Brand Building in all channels, Category Management, Sales, and product development processes and commercialization of categories
- Understand and leverage deep consumer insights, finding inspiration within and outside the company and turn them into business (together with Market Insight)
- Business-minded, creative and with a passion for brand with a commercial business approach
- Structured and focused approach & strategic thinking, and with capabilities to clearly and coherently translate strategy into action
Atria is collaborating with Nigel Wright Group for this recruitment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.