Make a difference for our clients and their business!ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you want to learn how to drive business by building business relationships with some of the largest manufacturers (FMCG) in Swedish grocery retail? We offer this challenge for you who have the ambition to learn the Business Consultant role in Nielsen.
The Business Consultant plays a significant role in connecting with our biggest clients, driving growth for the client and for Nielsen through strategic and analytical and insights sparring with measurable impact.
As a Business Consultant you will be part of the Swedish Sales team working individually and in teams to solve our clients' needs. You will support Business Consultants and "learn the ropes" and also be responsible for a smaller portfolio of our FMCG clients, reporting to the Sales Director for Sweden.WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT:
- Earning client trust and building relationships by strong networking and engagement with key players in client networks.
- Understanding client needs by understanding their business and becoming able to apply Nielsen solutions to meet client needs.
- Exercising Thought-leadership by educating clients on industry trends and best practices adopted by peer companies.
- Creating proposals and converting opportunities into a sale.
- Understanding how to price Nielsen's products and the processes we use.
Sales Negotiation & Process:
- Identifying client needs and networking with relevant contacts internally in Nielsen who can develop these issues further with relevant solutions
- Solid understanding of and ability to leverage and articulate the steps involved in the Enterprise Sales process.
- Supporting Commercial consultant/s and Commercial Team lead/s in preparing RFPs.
- Clearly articulating Nielsen's value proposition and engaging clients in addressing business priorities.
- Understanding the decision-making process and influencing key decision makers.
Planning & Forecasting:
- Pre-empting stakeholder's objections and pushing the client to a favourable outcome.
- Actively contributing to business planning i.e. financial targets, proposal submissions, revenue on hand etc.
- Familiar with core products from Nielsen portfolio and Nielsen tools and systems
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Working continuously with other teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are picked up, important information about clients is shared, account strategy is aligned and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
You have a solution oriented and "can-do" mindset. You will learn how different things affect client business and understand revenue drivers while becoming an excellent relationship keeper. Whether you´re fresh out of university, have gotten a start in sales or category management, consumer goods or technical - now you're ready for what's next.QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience within the FMCG industry in areas such as Sales, Category Management, Trade Marketing or Operations (nice to have)
- University degree within business, statistics, engineering or equal
- Communication skills with experience in presenting your case, and getting buy in from receiver/audience
- Good numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations,
- Previous client relationship experience would be a strong asset
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!