ABOUT THIS JOB
Leads and directs RMS Data Acquisition in Sweden.
The Field Delivery Leader of Data Acquisition is responsible for the overall fiscal and operational performance of the division from end to end.
- Leads the Data Acquisition organization to ensure the delivery of high quality, timely and validated data to clients, representative of the market from which it is collected.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to the local stakeholders and others on the continuous improvement of all aspects of Data Acquisition in order to meet client requirements.
- Effectively partners with regional and global stakeholders to ensure alignment of the Operational and Business strategy.
- Ensures the associates are provided with adequate resources to deliver on business requirements for their assigned area; coaches and develops the associates to build a pipeline of talent to support future needs of the organization.
- Plans and directs operations to ensure the delivery of validated data to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides fiscal planning, budgeting and overall financial management for Data Acquisition in Sweden; drives productivity to achieve optimal organizational efficiency and meet plan commitments.
- Collaborates with Operations leaders in determining and executing the Operations strategy for the country to meet the needs of the business.
- Recruits/Builds a strong team of people with diverse capabilities to achieve business needs and a high performing work environment continuously optimizing resource allocation, organization design and reporting models to deliver the business plan.
- Ensures the continuous delivery of quality and performance excellence in Data Acquisition.
- Ensures the evaluation of organization performance via performance improvement programs and regular operating reviews.
- Plays a leading role in developing and mentoring high performance individuals capable of assuming roles of increasing responsibility within and across the organization.
- Leads and empowers local Data Acquisition team members in the effective management of resources, business strategy and planning.
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication, promoting a culture of collaboration and integration for end-to-end delivery of services in Data Acquisition.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable personnel and business practices, standards and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree Preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience, with 2 years in a leadership level position within Nielsen Operations or comparable business.
- Multi-functional business experience leading, dynamic organizations, including strong team leadership experience.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic business plans and new organizational designs; demonstrated capability to balance short term focus with long term planning to deliver business objectives.
- Experience managing budgets in a complex business environment.
- Experience managing operations outsourcing/off shoring initiatives.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from employees and external constituencies; capable of energizing and empowering a diverse, multi-cultural operation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel within and outside home region.
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!