Nielsen is a leading online research company specializing in high tech measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who can directly interface with our strategic clients to provide technical support for our SDK running within different Browsers on Windows and OSX and also within Apps on iOS and Android. The digital client Engineer is responsible for ensuring a smooth implementation experience of Nielsen's SDK. This involves setting client expectations appropriately, keeping all tasks on schedule and within scope. Limiting engineering escalations by providing clients with technical support, examples and documentation.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the entire SDK implementation project from the initial kickoff call, implementation, certification, to Google Play/Apple Store rollout.
- Manages technical relationships and act as an interface between Nielsen and client development teams.
- Identify possible issues, manage escalations and provide problem resolutions.
- Provide regular status updates & quickly escalate potential issues to ensure that our clients can integrate and certify the SDK within their app/browser launch timeline.
- Guide our clients through the SDK implementation process which may require on-site visits to work directly with their development team.
- Be the main technical point of contact. Proactively notify engineering if there are unique client environment variables.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership on all client concerns related to enhancement requests.
- Involved in the pre-sales process to ensure clean client onboarding through management of the initial deployment, by providing training, and creating client facing documentation.
- Technical pre - sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large audiences.
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal & written
- Excellent language skill of swedish and high level english - any other language is a plus.
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Experienced in using debugging tools including chrome developer tools and fiddler and/or charles for analyzing client code.
- Ability to multitask a wide variety of issues while remaining organized to ensure our clients reach their release schedule.
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!