Do you believe in all the information you are exposed to every day? On the news? On social media? Either way, there is only one way to validate the vast amount of information - data usage, with data you can trust. That is what we deliver at Nielsen and that is why we are the biggest provider of Fast Moving Consumer Goods data in the world.
Over the last 95 years, we have been working within the biggest companies like Coca-cola, PepsiCo, Nestle and much more. So when the world asks, "What's next?" you'll have the answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1vNNjEMMYs
Nielsen Nordic Business Cluster covers the markets in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway and we have offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo.
For our Nordic Client Liaison Team we are looking for a
Client Solution Manager Nordics (based in Stockholm)WHAT'S THE TEAM?
The Client Liaison Team is dispersed across Sweden, Denmark and Norway and is accountable for managing Quality and Delivery directly with clients. This is a client-facing service team which acts as a link between Operations and Commercials. The team supports proactively Request for Proposals, New Business Development and protects the flank actions as well as cover specific client needs and requirements.WHAT'S THE JOB?
You will manage a Nordic Team of Client Liaisons, ensuring the operational design of our client offering is the one delighting the clients. This will require you to translate client needs, questions and requirements into processual solutions and possibilities. As a key touchpoint between Operations and Commercial teams, you will be the voice of the clients internally by proactively anticipating requirements, providing feedback on clients' needs, and challenging internal processes to best deliver on those.Key responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the virtual team to ensure a link between countries
- Motivate the team to deliver excellent Client Liaison performance
- Support the team in client facing tasks, act as an escalation point when needed
- Consult clients and commercial team on Nielsen capabilities and solutions
- Provide direct support to clients or commercial organisation on any business critical data quality issues
WHAT'S THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
- Contribute to service, quality and delivery being primarily responsible for client satisfaction
For this business crucial role, we need an experienced People Manager able to lead cross-country teams through changes and ensure operational excellence. Solid Operations background is needed to understand the processes and interact with clients in an efficient way. The perfect candidate should possess excellent communication skills to be able to translate between clients, commercial and operations department across borders.Key requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of working experience, preferably within Operations / Client Service
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience, preferably including experience in managing a dispersed team
- Capacity to lead teams through changes, bring together a virtual team, develop and retain talent
- Strong business acumen, and demonstrated ability to build strong senior Client relationships
- Strong technical understanding of operational processes and capabilities in order to translate client requirements into a technical specification
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate requirements clearly to stakeholders within and outside of Operations
- Experienced in database production, cloud solution and/or automation project will be a strong asset.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?Professional Growth
- Swedish or other Nordic language is preferred
- You will have a chance to grow with us managing a team across countries, leading it through organizational changes and participating in automation projects and most recent technology updatesTraining & Development
- You will learn about all the services that Nielsen is delivering. Employees are encouraged to pursue growth opportunities and are provided with professional training to enable them to stay at the fore-front of the latest marketing trends.
Benefits - Besides the salary, you will get the following non-financial benefits package - collective agreements (occupation pension, parental leave), also: 37.5 hours work week, health care allowance, nice and bright office and of course coffee, thé, snacks in the office.Great Culture
- Our values in Nielsen are: Personal, Open, Integrated & Useful. You will experience a dynamic, open, international and solution-oriented environment when you can simply be yourself.ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new colleague. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.