At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That's why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier - by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.The Role
We are in the need of strengthening our Sales department with new B2B Account Managers, who will process existing users of the EasyPark App.
We are looking for individuals aiming for a career in an international company with the customer perspective always in mind. Are you positive, hardworking and hungry for success? Do you enjoy talking and negotiating with customers? Then we want you to join our team!What we offer you!
- Great atmosphere and fun in a modern office in Stockholm
- Competitive salary (fixed + bonus with no cap)
- Further career opportunities in an international company (promotion plan)
- Great degree of independence and autonomy
The objective of the position
- Process existing customers through established methodology and sales process.
- Up-sell on existing customer base.
- Help ensure that EasyPark gets satisfied customers by selling the right solution.
- Ensure long-term customer relationship.
- Prolong existing agreements and ensure that the customer stays within EasyPark.
- Delivering on established KPIs.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Sales Budget responsibility.
- Responsible for churn on account level and user level.
- Commercial responsibility for the deal with the customer.
- Delivering qualitative sales and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for following our internal processes.
- Keep the CRM system updated to ensure data quality.
- To work according to EasyPark's strategies and processes to achieve our sales and profitability goals.
We expect that you...
- Have experience with account management
- Are well organized
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, strong-rapport-building skills, and excellent active listening skills
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Have the desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Are fluent in Swedish and a minimum of B2 in English (will be tested during the recruiting process)
- Demonstrate a win-win mindset
- Are hungry for success
- Have a good sense of humor
We Would Like You To Have
- Higher education, preferably within economics or similar
- Passion for sales, change, collaboration & customer love
This role is based in Stockholm, SwedenOne final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.