We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and impact focused Head of Product to join CtrlPrint. This position will lead the product function for CtrlPrint, you will set the long term vision and manage the Product team responsible for the execution of that vision. We are a cross-functional team focused on building the best collaboration platform for corporate reporting projects.
As Head of Product, your role will be to lead product development in an ambiguous space, working within a team to build a deep understanding of users' problems, regulatory requirements/laws and where corporate reporting is moving in the future.You will
What we are looking for
- Develop, communicate, and drive forward a product strategy and vision: Proactively identifying our user's needs by for example using employee survey
- Standardize internal processes, including defining metrics, to be repeatable and provide transparency into performance and effectiveness
- Look for new growth opportunities for CtrlPrint beyond the boundaries of our current strategy.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs.
- Lead and grow an outstanding product team.
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders and partners across the organisation, effectively gaining endorsement of strategy.
- Assist in developing our R&D organisation and our ways of working together with our CTO
- Own one of our product areas as their Product Manager apart from the responsibilities as Head of Product.
- Work closely with the engineering and market team, especially when it comes to release news that are related to the product so that you make sure it is in line with expectations that are set from the beginning.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Ideally several years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products.
- 2+ years of direct managerial experience, hiring and growing Product Managers.
- Previous experience conceptualizing, building, shipping and operating SaaS products.
- You are experienced in data driven decision making.
- You have a proven track record of helping inform strategic business decisions.
- You have a multi-year track record of efficiently partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have broad technical breadth and depth.
- You have a strong track record of leading product organizations and you are a self-motivated and driven person that can collaborate with all levels of the organization.
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant email@example.com, or +46 73 (0) 73 031 15 81 call should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!