We are now looking for an Operational Excellence Manager to join Nevel Oy. The position is permanent, and the start date should be as soon as possible but latest in May 2021. You can be located in Nevel’s office in Vantaa, Finland or in Stockholm, Sweden.Core responsibilities
As an Operational Excellence Manager you are responsible for quality management system and for driving, managing and developing Operational excellence program. You will work closely with Business Unit Managers, define improvement plans and objectives that align to the corporate strategy. Thus we expect you to lead LEAN projects within the organization. You will also follow-up on implementation and results.We expect you to have
- Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operational or Business Management or related field
- 4-7 years’ experience in industry field with proven LEAN, continuous improvement principles, implementation and leadership ability in industrial environment
- Competent use of statistics related to business improvement metrics and operational performance
- Knowledge of process-oriented management systems / quality management
- Excellent command of English. Proficiency in the Swedish or Finnish language is considered an advantage.
To succeed as an Operational Excellence Manager we also expect you to have demonstrated and proven communication, organizational and analytical skills. You also have in your possession solid problem-solving and trouble shooting skills, accuracy and data integrity.We offer
In this role you can be part of creating quality system, general operating methods and get to implement those. Nevel has a strong data environment, which includes information on our site operations like maintenance. Utilizing data, remote access and digitalization is the modern way to work and it’s Nevel’s way.
If any questions about the role, please, contact Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala (+35840 837 4019), best reached on Thursdays at 1-2. If any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Sara Myrlöv email@example.com