As the industry leader in water technology, we're growing our team in Sweden and need a Technical Sales Representative to help us continue to protect the world's most vital resource.What's in it For You:
What You Will Do:
- You will join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits.
- Opportunity for a long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- Feel proud each day to work for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
- This position will focus on industry segments Primary Metals, Mining, Chemical, Downstream & Power.
The Territory preferentially covers greater Stockholm area, but other locations will also be considered.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.). Master's degree is an advantage.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling water applications, wastewater treatment and process applications.
- 5-10 years relevant process industry experience/knowledge can be considered to compensate for formal degree.
- Written and verbal Swedish native proficiency and English at professional level.
Feel free to contact our Nordic District Manager Hans Rune Hval on email@example.comAbout Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.