Practice Leader (Gaming)About the role
As Practice Leader (Gaming) you will have a business development responsibility within the Gaming area and drive the success and development of this business in close collaboration with your team, customers, partners and prospects.
You will work all the way from discovering client needs, defining problem statement to crafting solution design and presenting the solutions and proposals to customers.
Further on you will be strategizing and executing go-to market together with sales and marketing functions. You will also support project teams with your knowledge and understanding of client and industry best practices.Responsibilities
Experience and background
- Responsible for capability building of games of various types including online and land-based Casino Games, Video Games, Gamification, Sports betting, Social games, Lottery, DFS, esports etc.
- Develop consultative and trusted advisor relationships with Nagarro prospects and customers
- Connect Nagarro solution and service offerings to customer problems
- Conduct workshops together with the Nagarro Global Gaming practice
- Establish new offerings in collaboration with sales and build proof of concepts
- Spearhead Research and Development of latest gaming technologies and frameworks
- Develop a compelling vision, market messaging and thought leadership
- Support Sales & marketing team in demand generation and marketing activities
- Support Pre-sales for RFPs, bid defense and proposal presentations
- Organize regular skill enhancement trainings for the entire team (200+) in the gaming business unit
- Create information/marketing material for the Gaming practice
The candidate we are looking for has a broad experience within gaming and several years’ experience in the online casino gaming industry. You have a strong knowledge of game design, mathematical concepts, game and platform architecture and different gaming regulatory environments.
Further on you have a strong network within Gaming and Partner Eco Systems including Suppliers, Operators, Platforms etc.
Preferably you have a relevant IT/Business education and you are fluent in English. Fluency in Swedish is desired and will be a big advantage. Experience of working in a global multi-national company will be advantageous.
In this recruitment Nagarro Software AB is cooperating with AH Executives. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Recruitment Consultants;
Hans Holmqvist, email@example.com
Niklas Almquist, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will present candidates ongoing to this position.What Nagarro can offer
Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers. When our clients want to move fast and make things, they turn to us. Today, we are 6,000 experts across 21 countries. Together we form Nagarro, the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE. We are distinguished by our technical wizardry, innovation and quality, to change and transform the business through technology.
- High level of autonomy
- Owning the long term as well as the short term growth strategy
- Opportunity to explore multiple functions and global teams.
- A culture that values customer satisfaction over everything else
- An environment that is dynamic, collaborative, and non-hierarchical
- Working closely with technology and collaborating with other world class technologists
- Constant skill upgrading through a comprehensive learning ecosystem
- Harnessing your consulting skills in a culture that promotes opportunities to provide thought leadership and innovative solutions for our clients.