NIO is a global smart electric vehicle company. Founded in November 2014, NIO commits to shaping a joyful lifestyle by offering high-performance smart electric vehicles and ultimate user experience. Seven years into its establishment, NIO has become a pioneer in the global premium smart electric vehicle market. On September 12, 2018, NIO launched its IPO on NYSE. On March 10, 2022, NIO listed on HKEX. On May 20, 2022, NIO successfully listed on SGX-ST.
We are are looking for our next Superstar within Fleet Logistics Planning. Are you a Prestigeless, Flexible and Hardworking individual seeking new opportunities within one of the most exciting brands out there? If this is you, Don´t hesitate to apply for this position and become a part of a team where I´s don´t exist, only WE´s.
The role will consist of establishing the national logistics management model and KPIs, to better support our special sales model and brand strategy, and continuously improve the related KPIs and user ratings.
Standardize the management of the fleet, including primary distribution and secondary distribution, to ensure the safe and productive transportation.
Finished RDC management to ensure timely, accurate and productive deliveries.
Logistics management, including the stock management, 3rd party supplier management, to set up reasonable KPIs and working procedures, to ensure the pickup and return management timely and productively.
Be at the very heart of the Fleet management by steering, planning and executing the complex process of inbound and outbound vehicles within a limited timeframe.
Effectively manage the vehicle maintenance supplier, to ensure the proper annual check and maintenance of our vehicles; to get the permission for transportation if needed to secure the transportation.
Play a part of knowing the market requirements in terms of model range, options and other strategic parameters to always ensure a flexible and quick offer to our users.
- Supplier and 3rd party associate's management.
- System ownership and system readiness
- Fulfill the other works assigned by the direct leader
Qualifications and skills:
- Internal and central reporting
- Documented logistics related experience
- Good planning and management skills
- Excellent logic thinking, communication, analysis and coordination skill, good at multiple tasks management.
- Understand local law and regulations of the transportation.
- Good cross-functional coordination skill.
- Coherent and flexible within a growing environment