We are looking for our next superstar within Fleet accounting and company car specialist. Are you a prestigeless, flexible and hardworking individual seeking new opportunities within one of the most exciting brands out there? If this is you, don´t hesitate to apply for this position and become a part of a team where I´s don´t exist, only WE´s.
The role will consist of steering and planning the invoicing and re-invoicing system for our fleet of subscription cars. System and User base management will be a big part of the day-to-day along with some manual invoice handling. Establishing contact with invoice issuers to ensure an efficient use of time and always look to optimize this crucial part of the business process.
Keeping track and reporting of costs attached to cars in form of invoices and other violations. Managing the balance of incoming and outgoing costs together with our finance department.
Another part of the position will be handling administrative topics of our internal company cars and employee subscriptions, calculating beneficial values and reporting these to our internal HR department for tax reasons. Be the internal contact person for Company car related topics.
Some miscellaneous admin work will be a part of this position as well.
Are you the one we are looking for?Key responsibilities
Qualifications and skills
- All Invoice handling attached to external and internal cars
- Manage the financial balance between inbound/outbound costs
- User database management.
- Maintain and find new relationships in terms of digital invoicing
- Manage internal company cars as key person for ordering/changing cars
- Manage Administrative related work attached to company cars
- Assist KAM with topics related to company cars for und users
- Calculate and report beneficial values internally.
- Documented experience from accounting, preferably from the automotive industry.
- Documented experience from system management.
- Good planning and management skills.
- Coherent and flexible within a growing environment.
- Documented experience from managing company cars and taxation calculations.
- Leading yourself.
- Excellent logic thinking, communication, analysis and coordination skill, good at multiple tasks management.