We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization
. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS)
, which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.Your role as BI Analytics Expert
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As our Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics Expert, you will be a key person when it comes to how we use data accurately in the company. You will make sure that we get and use our data correctly, an important basics for all our business. In this position you will also be responsible for leading the implementation and guide and train in the usage of BI analytics within NCC.
In this position you will...
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- Lead and drive usage and implementation of business analytics and intelligence within NCC
- Be responsible to develop, drive and follow up on roadmaps in the BI analytics area
- Accelerate data driven decision making within NCC
- Create new ways of working with data
- Educate the business users to help themselves as much as possible
- Keep track of trends and possibilities within the area
- Act as a bridge between the business and IT development at NCC
- Act as an ambassador for NCC in our journey to become a data driven company
Preferably previous experience from:
- University degree in data science or equivalent education/professional experience
- Experience from big data and BI/DW solutions
- Experience from Microsoft Azure
- Experience from transforming business demands into technical solutions
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- Leading BI implementation
- Working as an IT architect
- Designing cloud solutions
- Microsoft Power BI
- Confident in your knowledge and experience, with an independent personality
- Highly driven and goal-oriented
- Curious and interested, eager to contribute to our transformation journey
- A communicative person who handles different stakeholders seamlessly
- Skilled at teamwork. You know how to reach goals together with your colleagues
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.Not of interest for you?
-please feel free to recommend a friendAbout NCC
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment